Thursday, December 28, 2006

Welcome to My House



This is my place to get the story out my way. Here you will find things that substantiate that I am very, very straight. As a matter of fact, you may want to keep your ladies away from this site. Let's just say that I encode each web page with Axe Body Spray, so I am not liable for their actions.

Thanks again for stopping by and keep coming back to see exactly how not gay I am! Like for instance the hat I am wearing... it is so not gay!

Can you imagine a gay guy wearing that hat? I can't. They would probably shop at Barney's for a winter hat and select the
Barneys New York Persian Lamb Hat and pay $350.00 for it. They might even try to create their own look by accessorizing it with a Barneys New York Cashmere Scarf for $195.00. The 12 Color striped cashmere scarf is made in Scotland and oh so soft! Not me, I am wearing something Ed Skiba, our Assistant Equipment Manager gave me for free! Look, I know a guy named Ed. A gay guy would know someone named Edward. Not Michael Straightman...not gay!

No comments: