Monday, January 22, 2007

A Fraternal Order of Athletes



A lot of people think that there is some sort of athlete fraternity house, a Playboy mansion filled with 1/2 naked jocks playing volleyball and frolicking in the grotto. I hate to say it, but such a place doesn't exist. But I think I may have found the next best thing.

Now that my income is half of what it used to be I have been doing a lot more card show appearances. Last week I worked the New York Area Card Show with former Giants Joe Morris, Jeff Rutledge, and Elvis Patterson and former Jets Al Toon, Richard Todd, and Dave Jennings. Let me tell you, we had a great time and the trash talking was really flying.

Afterwards we decided to play a pick up game of two hand touch to settle the score. They were pants, we were shirts. Of course the Giants prevailed and later that evening Dr. Richard Todd offered to give me a free prostate exam and prostate massage. I didn't know Richard Todd was a Dr., more importantly, I never enjoyed a medical procedure that much! I can't wait until the next card show!

No comments: