Wednesday, January 3, 2007

New Year, a New Feature


Happy New Year to you all and thanks for stopping by. This year I am introducing Stradar. While we are still in the beta version, I wanted to roll this out as soon as possible. I believe that one of the most convincing ways for me to show you exactly how not gay I am is via Stradar. From time to time, I will input data on a prominent person and Stradar will plot their sexual tendencies on the graph above. Today we are viewing Stradar's report on Terrell Owens. All I had to do was type in a few attributes: likes spandex clothing, narcissistic, drama queen, well fit, well groomed and pow -- he is Jim J. Bullock's best friend! T.O. Gay, Big Baby, not gay!

1 comment:

CTK said...

I can't wait to see where Alge Crumpler lands on the Straydar.